Saturday, 26 September 2026

Under the sea sensory bottle


 Sensory bottles are something that I used when my kids were toddlers and also when they were in primary school as a sensory aid to help them calm down.  Unfortunately mainstream school did not see that this kind of resource was valuable for those with autism but there you are...

They are cheap to make and can be made in a variety of themes. I have to say I used shampoo, dish soap, rice, glitter, water and oil etc back in the day (Muck Monsters: sensory bottle) but this post by Heart and Soul Homeschooling is the one which I am showcasing today and it uses clear glue as the liquid - I reused small plastic bottles saved from the recycling after the kids school lunches rather than pay extra for special bottles, worked just fine. :)

DIY Under the Sea Ocean Life Sensory Bottle - Heart and Soul Homeschooling



No comments:

Post a Comment