Saturday 5 August 2017

Free for Kids update

Sadly there are more and more of the links which used to be free when I first started this blog that now charge for use with their printables.  There are also others (mainly blog based) where the blog doesn't exist anymore.  I am in the process of moving all the links that do not work anymore to ones that do - even if I have to produce my own version of the printout.  Please be patient if you come across this kind of thing as it is being fitted in between three children with learning difficulties and a full time job that pays a wage!  Add to this a dead laptop and a lost Pinterest account (Google keeps insisting I want to login to a new one, not use my one connected to facebook) and things are a little chaotic at the moment.  Hopefully back to working properly and living up the the "free" label as soon as possible....

No comments:

Post a Comment